Charles Colman to moderate panel on Tiffany v. Costco case at Columbia Law School (Monday, April 8th, 6:30-7:30 P.M.)
This writer will be moderating a panel on the Tiffany v. Costco case (LAW OF FASHION commentary here and here) at his alma mater, Columbia Law School, this coming Monday, April 8th, from 6:30 to 7:30 P.M. The panelists will include:
- Angela Byun, Senior Director of Business Affairs and International Editorial Assets & Rights, Condé Nast
- Laurie Gentile, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, The Jones Group Inc.
- David Jacoby, Litigation Partner at Schiff Hardin LLP
- Lesley Moradian, In-House Trademark Counsel, The Estée Lauder Companies
- Judith Roth, Of Counsel, Schiff Hardin LLP
The location of the event is the "Jerome Green Annex," which is just off the courtyard east of Jerome Greene Hall, Columbia Law School's primary building, at 435 West 116th Street. A map is posted here.
No registration is necessary, and there is no charge to attend the event.